Ready to tackle the grant writing process, but not sure where to start? If you’re an artist, musician, writer, or creative of any kind, this workshop is for you. We’ll be covering how to find a grant, how to write a grant from start to finish, why you should (or shouldn’t) write a grant, and common mistakes. All your questions asked!
There are a lot of misconceptions out there about grant writing, so this is your chance to ask questions and learn more from a seasoned pro. We’ll be digging deep and getting to the nitty gritty on the entire grant writing process. So if you’ve been thinking about writing a grant for your next project, or if you’ve been writing without success, this workshop is for you! This workshop is designed specifically for artists & creatives who are looking to find and get grant funding.
- Individualized guides to teach you how to find the best grant for your needs
- A comprehensive breakdown of writing a grant from start to finish
- Complete understanding of the grant writing process
- Industry secret tips & tricks
- Take home materials to keep you on track
- Light refreshments, New friends, & Plenty of Encouragement!
- $25 credit towards a one-on-one editing session
This workshop is $65 per person and is limited to only 10 spots so that I can give each of you the attention you deserve. Reserve your spot now!
Hear what people are saying!
"Previously, I didn't even know where the path began. Now I feel like I can really do this." - Hillary M.
"The worksheets and explanations were an invaluable asset on how to write for what I'm trying to accomplish." - Angela B.
"The most useful thing I learned was how to frame a methodology for my practice, and how to focus my scope." - Sam S.